1. I've lived in Michigan nearly all my life but was born in Texas.
2. I love talking and reading about politics but I don't really care much about it.
3. My birthday is almost exactly half a year away from Christmas
4. I never had to learn to blow my nose until I was 34 due to never being sick.
5. I have a pet turtle that I got when I was 15 (22 years ago)
6. I never had a detention in school but was suspended for defending myself (successfully) from 5 huge seniors by using a knife back in 10th grade.
7. I tend to get obsessed about order and efficiency.
8. I prefer to chat with people online versus talking to them on the phone.
9. My favorite thing in the world is being the daddy of Alex, Ryan and Ashley.
10. My favorite hobby is reading history.
11. I am a beekeeper with 6 honey bee hives.
12. When I was a kid I wanted to be a pro baseball player. Then I got a computer.
13. I tend to plan major events meticulously years in advance.
14. I was very good at disciplining my children until my daughter Ashley was born, now I just do whatever she wants me to do.
15. I never drank coffee until I was 37 and then started drinking Mocas every day.
16. I've been working on a fictional sci-fi / fantasy universe since I was 12 that I'm about to start writing books on to be published next year.
17. I often spend hours doing statistical analysis for enjoyment.
18. I met my wife in Electrical Engineering classes 17 years ago.
19. The movie I've watched more than any other is Back to the Future.
20. I enjoy having friends that are around the world because it's like having an all-star team of really awesome people to virtually hang out with.
21. I'm extremely competitive.
22. I often think I have the greatest job in the world. I spend my day working on making computer games and desktop enhancement software and love the people I work with.
23. One of my best friends is also my sister-in-law.
24. I am proud of the success our family has achieved but uncomfortable about discussing it with friends and family out of fear of being seen to be "bragging".
25. I believe that the best way to succeed is to help others be successful.