Brad Wardell's views about technology, politics, religion, world affairs, and all sorts of politically incorrect topics.
Published on November 22, 2012 By Draginol In PC Gaming

Stupid Thanksgiving sale. 

It’s too late for me.  Save yourselves!


Comments (Page 2)
on Nov 23, 2012

what is this 'crack" you are mentioning, is it something like a discontinoius body in the material of an item? or is it something else?

if it is the discontinious body, you might try glueing, soldering or welding depending upon material

harpo

on Nov 24, 2012

It's more like a giant rift in the space-time continuum that sucks everyone in.

on Nov 24, 2012

Civ 5 expansion, Avernum and complete thief package so far

on Nov 24, 2012

Let's be positive, let's view it as a transcendental experience that relieves us of corrupting, worldly currency in exchange for a subtle, inspiring quasi-experience that actually never happened... a machine for peeking into the non-existent, if you will...

 

Crap, I just bought Age of Empires III collection just because it was cheap, even though I slammed it to be mainstream dumb cripple of a strategy... I need help!

on Nov 24, 2012

These sales are always a killer to my wallet. So far I have been good. I bought Sins: Rebellion. Recommended FE to folks I know. I am seriously tempted by XCOM. Though I may instead get...

 

"How about a nice game of chess?"

"No. Global Thermonuclear War."

 

 

on Nov 24, 2012

McSpanky
These sales are always a killer to my wallet. So far I have been good. I bought Sins: Rebellion. Recommended FE to folks I know. I am seriously tempted by XCOM. Though I may instead get...

 

"How about a nice game of chess?"

"No. Global Thermonuclear War."

 

 

XCOM is definitely worth the price tag(it was even before the sale). It's not as good as the old game, but still one of the best strategy games of the recent years.

on Nov 24, 2012

My friends who know me know I love digital distribution. It's the best thing that's happened to this industry ever. I've tried out games I never would have tried. As someone who would love to become a game developer, it gives me hope that if I made something maybe someone would play it.

on Nov 25, 2012

Sins of the SE : Rebellion for 10 Euro? GIMME!

on Nov 25, 2012

McSpanky
These sales are always a killer to my wallet. So far I have been good. I bought Sins: Rebellion. Recommended FE to folks I know. I am seriously tempted by XCOM. Though I may instead get...

"How about a nice game of chess?"

"No. Global Thermonuclear War."

 

DEFCON is definitely fun, heck for $2.50 that would be worthwhile just to have the AI play each other at 20x speed as a screen saver.

on Nov 26, 2012

Sigh....they lowered Torchlight 2 to 9.99.   It wasn't my fault.

on Nov 26, 2012

My internet has been out for almost a week, I am missing shit!

on Nov 26, 2012

I would love to see their data correlating price and volume.  I wonder which price constitutes an impulse buy.  I know I've purchased games I've never played. (e.g. $5 KOTOR)

on Nov 26, 2012

What? Introversion - Complete Crack? With Defcon and Uplink and Everything? Gimme!

Oh, and Grimrock there, for just 2.50...

Ow well, they bled me dry this time. I shiver upon the thought that in a month... there will be the dreaded X-Must Sale!

on Nov 26, 2012

If you think Steam is good, try Greenmangaming.. MUCH cheaper then Steam for virtually anything, and they always allow coupon stacking.


For example they had Dishonored for $19 today, and sold out of keys, while Steam has it for $29.99 right now. I picked up Shogun2 + all DLC for $5.00 from them. Insane deals.. I rarely buy off Steam anymore because of GMG.

For example right now they have a 25% off coupon code that STACKS with the other discounts. So you guessed it, a 75% off game, you can apply another 25% off code.. That current code is;

GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q

Trine will cost you 98CENTS right now. I can't even begin to tell you the deals I have gotten off of them.. I bought the preorder Sim City Limited Edition off them for $27 last week, and that's $60+ everywhere due to it not even being out yet. Insane.

on Nov 27, 2012

I don't know. I am more addicted to the planetside 2 sales than anything else. Got double creds on Black Friday. It felt like pirating.... and then I needed more.

 

I am thinking of breaking into my neighbors house and stealing their TV. I can fence it for some more station cash.

Meta
Views
» 8449
Comments
» 41
Category
Sponsored Links